I mentioned it briefly in my last post, but I wanted to make a dedicated post about it.
I first became aware of Patreon when someone pointed out that Azanor of Thaumcraft had set one up. Being quite impressed with his page, I decided to create my own. In particular, I really like the milestone objectives that are reminiscent of Kickstarter’s Stretch Goals.
So anyway, here is the link: http://www.patreon.com/CovertJaguar
Take a look, there are some cool rewards and milestones!
Here we are. Yes, its been a while, but its now time to post a another version of Railcraft!
Mostly just a minor maintenance update that uses the new Thaumcraft API, but it also includes the new Post Platforms. Platforms are essentially Posts that always have the track platform on top. It’s mostly just an aesthetic thing that was requested.
This will most likely be the last version of Railcraft for 1.6.4. I had originally intended to attempt to maintain two separate code bases for 1.6 and 1.7, but I am no longer sure there is a good enough reason (or motivation) to pursue that endeavor. So I’m going to focus my efforts on 1.7 for the moment.
Additionally, I’d like to direct everyone’s attention to my new Patreon Page. There is some cool stuff over there (Electric Locomotives, Custom Emblems, etc….) so be sure to take a look!
- INFO: Updated Thaumcraft API to 4.1.0.
- INFO: Final Update for 1.6.4.
- NEW: Added Platforms, a varient of Posts.
- CONFIG: Added multipler for Bore Mining Speed.
- FIX: Added some checks to prevent the Thaumcraft Plugin from crashing if you disable some of Railcraft's items/blocks.
- FIX: Train Dispenser was broken in 220.127.116.11, fixed now.
- FIX: Using the Loader Gate Action "Pause" should be less unstable.
- FIX: Fix possible loop in Tile Entity repair code.