All I can say is….”FINALLY!”
That was slightly painful. Forge broken my custom localization library, forcing me to convert to the vanilla library. The transition was somewhat complex, requiring somewhat more than 193 files changes, 568 line insertions(+), 986 line deletions(-).
But it’s DONE!
Not much else here, just a few fixes. So have fun.
Oh! One last thing! Patreon! You guys absolutely blew me away this month with your support! I can’t tell you how much that boosts my motivation and engagement in the project. You blew threw two milestones! Yes, TWO!
The first, a license change to reduce the effort required to use Railcraft in a mod pack, but I talked about that in the last post so I won’t repeat myself here.
The second milestone is more interesting, I will be putting the majority of Railcraft’s source up on GitHub for people to look at, submit PRs and learn from. I have some work to do to get that setup, which will be my next project. I’ll be following a similar Visible Source model to Forestry’s original setup (before it went fully Open Source). More details will come later!
And finally, I’m taking suggestion for more Patreon Milestones!
Additionally, I’d like to direct everyone’s attention to my Patreon Page. There is some cool stuff over there (Beta Access, Custom Emblems, etc….) so be sure to take a look!
- INFO: Updated to 1.7.10
- INFO: Updated IC2 and Forestry APIs.
- NEW: Added a new lock mode for Locomotives that prevents all GUI access and hotkey use.
- CHANGE: Tweaked median y spawn levels of Copper and Tin slightly (y70->y60 and y60->y50 respectively).
- FIX: Fix Forestry Backpack integration. It was crashing NEI.
- FIX: Steam should not be red!
- FIX: Poor Iron Ore can be mined with Stone Pickaxe.
- FIX: Firestone retains name when being recharged or broken.
- LANG: Convert Localization System to vanilla implementation. Should render us fairly future proof hopefully. (Blame this for delays! And Vexatos and Neptunepink!)
- CONFIG: Fix Anchor fuel parsing and allow floats.