Here is what you’ve all been waiting for! Railcraft 9.6 is here!
For those of you who have updated Forge recently, this update should resolve all your issues involving Fluids. It also includes support for IFluidContainerItems!
This update will also see the much improved new Switch code fron ssotangkur. They should be more reliable than ever!
And of course there a whole host of other improvements and bugfixes. Not a huge amount of new features, but I got caught up in a slew of bugfixes. The bigger the mod gets, the more time I have to spend doing bugfixes instead of new features, sad day!
I want to remind everyone about the MineCon Milestone drive currently active on Patreon. Get to the $600 level before MineCon and I’ll add a feature from my “probably never happen” list. I’ll give you a couple new hints: Its a destination and a journey, and it involves worldgen. More hints to come later! So stay tuned to my twitter.
Lastly, I’d like to direct everyone’s attention to my Patreon Page. There is some cool stuff over there (Beta Access, Custom Emblems, etc….) so be sure to take a look! The fact that you can now see and contribute to Railcraft’s code is a direct result of Patreon. Even better is the new Dark Tower goal! If you’d like to continue to see even greater things, be sure to pass some support along!
- INFO: Full support for the latest Forge Fluid changes, also fully backwards compatible with older versions. May require some config tweaks for older versions.
- NEW: Removed Forestry API files from the JAR to increase compatibility and reduce conflicts. All Forestry integration remains functional. (experimental)
- NEW: You can now reset the Signal Tuner and Signal Block Surveyor by sneak-clicking.
- NEW: Add Passive Anchor, does not force load chunks on game load, only when visited. Recipe uses Cyan Dye for now, but will eventually use Prismarine.
- NEW: IFluidContainerItems should be completely supported now.
- NEW: Add Debug in-game command that will dump data to the logs.
- NEW: Capacitor Boxes now have a switch to determine if they should trigger on a rising or falling signal. (contribution by wshadow)
- NEW: Improvements to the Switch code that should make them more reliable and predicable. (contribution by ssotangkur)
- CHANGE: Loaders "Has Work" Buildcraft trigger should better reflect the actual loader status. Issue #535
- CHANGE: Signal Block Relay Boxes now require two Signal Circuits in the recipe instead of just one.
- CHANGE: Signal Block Relay Boxes no longer function as a Controller. If you need that functionality, put a Controller Box next to it. May break some setups.
- CHANGE: Improve Signal Block debug print statements to help with debugging some possible issues.
- CHANGE: Coke Block now 10x Coal Coke fuel value and is flammable. (contributions by daniel and Kamran)
- FIX: Various chat messages that didn't before should now properly localize.
- FIX: Personal Anchors should only tick their update (and fuel use) function once per tick...oops.
- FIX: Fix Geode Generator. Issue #576
- FIX: Geodes should only spawn under the ocean floor now, instead of half submerged. Issue #526 (contribution by liach)
- FIX: Melt snow on top of Smokers. Issue #530
- FIX: The Controller Box shouldn't respond to redstone signals that don't update it. Issue #539
- FIX: Tanks should now properly sync with the client again. Issue #545
- FIX: Don't register research if Thaumcraft crowbars aren't defined. Issue #546
- FIX: Invalid Multi-blocks should reject items. Issue #557
- FIX: Fixed NPE when breaking a cart on a Routing Detector. Issue #562
- FIX: Engines should output to IEnergyReceivers in addition to IEnergyHandlers. Issue #564
- FIX: Signal Blocks should no longer ignore hills and valleys within the block.
- FIX: Fix Track Layer not dropping items and expand valid replaceable blocks (contribution by Yopu)
- FIX: Fix stack-over-flow on circular Train.
- FIX: SMP block sounds should work now (contribution by PaperTriangle)
- FIX: Newly spawned Anchor Carts should attempt to force load chunks immediately instead of waiting for an entityEnteredChunk event.
- FIX: Fixed localization issues with Track GUIs.
- FIX: Disabling the Factory Module should no longer prevent you from cooking Abyssal and Quarried Stone.
- FIX: Attempt to make Train objects survive linking and cart deaths (unlinking still needs work).
- FIX: Anchor Cart should no longer request Chunkloader Tickets if the entity is dead.
- FIX: Crowbar should no longer attempt to link dead carts.
- FIX: Train Detector should no longer count dead carts as part of a Train. Issue #536
- FIX: Crowbar Destruction Enchantment can no longer perform alchemy. Issue #519 (contribution by WoodStone)
- FIX: Hide the Tank Valves Animation Tank from TankInfo calls. Issue #381
- FIX: Properly Handle Invalid Regex Syntax in Routing Tables. Issue #518
- FIX: Don't try to define Brick recipes if disabled. Issue #513
- FIX: Reduce logging levels so that more log messages get sent to the log file instead of the console.