It’s that time again! Yep, update time! <laughter> Ok, ok, you can stop laughing and teasing me about how long it took again. Yes, you, <points at the back of the audience> please stop!
Anyway, <cough> moving on! We have restored the Box, Switches, and Rolling Machine! <crickets> You are supposed to be cheering now… <cheers> That’s better! We also have new variants of Bricks to decorate your homes with! You can thank GeneralCamo for those. <cheers> Wait… you aren’t supposed to be cheering now! We still need to mention the new metals! That’s right we now have Bronze! Oh and Nickel and Invar but we don’t care about those right? Again courtesy of GeneralCamo. <cheers> Again with the cheering… Anyway we have prepared a short video for this segment highlighting our progress.
Now, if you didn’t fall asleep during that segment you will have noticed something about an Official Railcraft Patreon Server. That’s right, we have a server now! The reward tiers have been reorganized to move beta access down to the $5 tier and the $10 tier now includes Server access. So if you are interested in joining us in building an amazing railway, assuming we don’t get eaten by clockwork-zombies first, head on over to my Patreon page! The Survival Launch is this Saturday, the 22nd, at 1400 Hours UTC.
- NEW: Smoker and Feed Station restored.
- NEW: Signal Boxes restored.
- NEW: Turnouts, Wyes, and Switch Actuators restored.
- NEW: Spike Maul is used to swap between Flex, Junction, Wye.
- NEW: Sounds restored.
- NEW: Added a SkyGen config for mines for testing purposes.
- NEW: Added Bronze, Nickel, and Invar ores and metals. (contribution by GeneralCamo)
- NEW: Added Brick variants of the new vanilla stone types. (contribution by GeneralCamo)
- NEW: Pearlized Brick an Ender Pearl themed Brick added. (contribution by GeneralCamo)
- NEW: Rolling Machine has been restored. Should fix most recipe issues.
- NEW: Added Manual Rolling Machine, it requires no power, but requires the player's presence to craft. Does not interact with pipes.
- NEW: Added Messenger Track Kit, a track that sends a chat message when passed. (contribution by liach)
- NEW: Riding and Ridden Routing conditionals replaced with the Rider conditional. See GitHub Issue #844 for details.
- NEW: Placing a malformed Routing Table into device will now pop up the GUI to tell you it is erroring.
- NEW: Sneak clicking with an empty hand on Routing device will now allow you to edit the contained Routing Table directly.
- NEW: You can now disable Railcraft enchantments, and moved to Magic module.
- CHANGED: Some of Brick recipes have been Tweaked to reflect various changes in Vanilla. (contribution by GeneralCamo)
- FIX: Various IC2 integration fixes. (contribution by GeneralCamo)
- FIX: Notepad should now interact with the world properly.
- FIX: Charge Feeders should now properly respond to Redstone under all conditions.
- FIX: Reduced Tunnel Bore log spam.