Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I will pay for someone to get Railcraft to work
jasoncalvi-
ngreene
Passenger
Post I will pay for someone to get Railcraft to work
on: June 12, 2016, 10:54

I am not too savy on how to get things like this to work on my laptop. I have a laptop I am trying to setup for my son. He is 8 year old and loves Mindcraft and Trains. So he wants MODS so he can be in a Train World and build Train stuff, etc..

I have a new laptop for him. 16GB RAM, Quad Core I7 process Dell laptop With the latest Windows 10 OS on it.

Anyone out there want to make some money by remoting into the machine and installing everything it needs to run Mindcraft with Train MODS on it so my son can do Steam Trains and Powered Trains, with Rail Carts and basically everything around trains.

Please email me at jasoncalvingreene@yahoo.com or reply to this post.

IsItTeaTim-
e
Passenger
Post Re: I will pay for someone to get Railcraft to work
on: June 13, 2016, 06:19

How good are you at following videos? I can make one for you today on how to install Railcraft. I don't like accepting money for stuff like this because I'm so used to doing stuff on the computer it just comes natural to me so it feels like just putting the kettle on. I'd feel like I were ripping you off.

EDIT: Here it is, it should be quite straightforward 🙂

jasoncalvi-
ngreene
Passenger
on: June 23, 2016, 09:50

Thank you. This worked and my son is so happy!!!! Had to install 32bit version of Java to make it work but that was the only piece. Thank you again!!!

jasoncalvi-
ngreene
Passenger
on: January 24, 2017, 16:51

Hello, sorry to bother you again. I got my son a new laptop and was going to go thru these instruction again but the video does not seem to be on YouTube anymore. Anyway you can re-post it? And I am assuming that this will work with the new 1.7.10? And again, thank you for this, my son has gotten so much enjoyment out of this

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.

YouTube
YouTube
GitHub
Patreon
Discord
Google+
Google+
http://www.railcraft.info/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=788.0
Follow by Email
RSS
%d bloggers like this: