Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Disable HS Rail explosion?
lego11
Passenger
Post Disable HS Rail explosion?
on: June 7, 2017, 01:21

Hello there,
I still run Railcraft 6.17 (MC 1.4.7) for a vast number of reasons, the main one being that I have a huge quanity of mods that aren't updated past 1.4.7 so it would break a very large world if I move on an updated MC version, although I'd love to!
The map is on a small friends-only server and we have a very extensive railway network, with several sections of highspeed rail.

There is always the problem of explosions in the highspeed rail sections. I thought that it was caused by mobs, but even after lighting the whole section and fencing it there are still random, unpredictable explosions (often following a bit of a lagspike)...

I tried looking in the config, in the forums here and on Google on how to disable explosions from high speed rails but I couldn't find anything.

I decompiled the class cartUtils.class and commented out the bit of code that is supposed to make the cart explode, but I couldn't manage to recompile it (probably due to the decompiler not doing a very good job)..
deleting the class altogether obviously makes minecraft crash...

Is there any chance that:
- there is a hidden settings that would disable explosions (I only care about high-speed rail related ones, since they are unpredictable, the others like head-on crashes and boiler explosions are fine)?
- there is the 6.17 source code available somewhere so I can fix it myself (I coudln't find it on Github)
- there is some other way to disable explosions?

Thank you very much in advance!
-lego11

PS: I am willing to make a donation to CJ if I manage to solve this 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.

YouTube
YouTube
GitHub
Patreon
Discord
Google+
Google+
http://www.railcraft.info/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=829.0
Follow by Email
RSS
%d bloggers like this: