Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Too many metals in my dungeons
Estradus
Passenger
Post Too many metals in my dungeons
on: June 17, 2017, 11:46

The new patch adds an impressive amount of metal and ingots - and normally I wouldn't worry too much about that, as I can easilly configure the spawn rate of ores and the like - but these new metals have become a problem due to their abundance in generated chests in dungeons and villages. I found 3 dungeons in a row, and hoped for rare dungeon-only loot, but instead 2/3rds of the contents were railcraft ingots and plates. I even got a nickel plate, which isn't used in any crafting recipes and cannot be reversed into nickel, so it is completely useless.

I hoped to find a means of altering this - but I cannot find a configuration option for turning off altering premade chests, I cannot find a mod for configuring loot chests without excessive complication (there were great options in 1.7 but if the means for doing so have been updated to 1.10, I cannot find them), and my last ditch effort of "turn off all of railcraft's ingots and plates in the config, since I have them all elsewhere anyway" only resulted in crashing.

Does anyone have a suggestion for fixxing this issue?

liach
Passenger
Post Re: Too many metals in my dungeons
on: July 6, 2017, 20:31

Give the crash log please.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.03 seconds.

YouTube
YouTube
GitHub
Patreon
Discord
Google+
Google+
http://www.railcraft.info/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=832.0
Follow by Email
RSS
%d bloggers like this: