Another Minecraft 1.7.10 update here, mostly a collection of pull requests and bug fixes. As for 1.8, I’m still slaving away on the code with no eta in sight. Anyway, have fun with 220.127.116.11.
Here we have a short video demostrating the changes in 18.104.22.168 with a quick update on 1.8 progess. Enjoy!
Railcraft Cosmetic Additions!
I’d also like to announce a new Railcraft addon, Railcraft Cosmetic Additions by Cream-Tea. It will require Railcraft 22.214.171.124, so make sure you are up to date! It adds a number of new blocks and variants of existing blocks designed to make your railways even fancier. I know a lot of people wanted Semaphores for a long time, well they are here! Now go watch Cream-Tea’s video!
There are also a few more minor features and additions and well as some well needed bugfixes. Anyway, have fun!
Lastly, I’d like to direct everyone’s attention to my Patreon Page. There is some cool stuff over there (Beta Access, Custom Emblems, etc….) so be sure to take a look! The fact that you can now see and contribute to Railcraft’s code is a direct result of Patreon. If you’d like to continue to see even greater things, be sure to pass some support along!
- NEW: Added Auto-Coupler Mode to Coupler Track. Any cart that passes over this track will couple to the next cart it collides with. (contribution by Cream-tea)
- NEW: Add support for IC2 Classic. (contribution by Speiger)
- CHANGE: Reworked harvest tools for the entire mod. Tracks and related blocks are by default harvestable by the crowbar instead of pickaxes. Other blocks are either axe or pickaxe depending on material.
- FIX: Signals and Boxes now use a TESR for rendering the lights, resulting in less render refreshes. (contribution by Vexatos and Player)
- FIX: Fix OreDict tag in Tin Plate recipe. (issue #781)
- FIX: Fix issues with server/client sync of filtered Carts.
- FIX: Only cache Tile Entities located in the same chunk as the cache. Should resolve untold issues with Signals and Multi-Blocks.
- FIX: Improve High Speed explosion logic to take into account the comparison of Train objects. Might result in less unpredictable explosions.
- FIX: Fixed NPE in Anchor Chunkloader code caused by mismatched worlds.
- API: SignalBlock was moved to the API so that addons can create new Signal blocks.