Yep, those Minecarts have items in them. One thing that has been long on the todo list is to add filters to the Chest Cart. This should help make moving items easier, and look cool while doing it! Anyway have fun!
Lastly, I’d like to direct everyone’s attention to my Patreon Page. There is some cool stuff over there (Beta Access, Custom Emblems, etc….) so be sure to take a look! The fact that you can now see and contribute to Railcraft’s code is a direct result of Patreon. Even better is the new Dark Tower goal! If you’d like to continue to see even greater things, be sure to pass some support along!
- NEW: Added Cargo Cart, a filterable Cart for moving items.
- NEW: Locomotive Limiter can now put Locomotives into reverse. (contribution by cruck1000)
- CHANGE: Tin Bushing can now spawn in Mineshaft and Workshop loot chests. (contribution by Yopu)
- CHANGE: Loader/Unloader filter slots now match against custom Cart names. (contribution by Woodstone)
- FIX: Fixed a possible crash during Worldgen if you disable the Track block.
- FIX: Fixed Anchor interaction with FunkyLocomotion.
- FIX: Fixed IFluidContainer dupe bugs (I hope).
- FIX: Logging out while riding a cart should no longer take the cart with you (and break trains apart).
- FIX: Tunnel Bore should now obey permission events when breaking blocks. (contribution by Dockter)
- FIX: Animal Detector can now tell cows and mooshrooms apart. (contribution by cruck1000)
- FIX: Added foundation to village workshop. (contribution by notabadminer)
- FIX: Various Undercutter bugfixes. (contribution by Yopu)
- FIX: Fixed crash when Goggles are disabled. (contribution by Yopu)
- FIX: Loosen up Routing logic so that Locomotives don't have to be at the front of the train.
- FIX: Ore Dictionary support expanded to newest standards. (contribution by Adaptivity)
- FIX: Override Command Block Cart to fix interactivity issues. (contribution by liach)