First off, let’s start with saying that the 1.8/1.9 update is being worked on. It’s slow going but progress is being made. You all can stop spamming me now. 😉
Now for the 1.7.10 update!
Handy for keeping track of things and also interacts with some new features from Vexatos’ Computronics.
There are also a few more minor features and additions and well as some well needed bugfixes. Anyway, have fun!
Lastly, I’d like to direct everyone’s attention to my Patreon Page. There is some cool stuff over there (Beta Access, Custom Emblems, etc….) so be sure to take a look! The fact that you can now see and contribute to Railcraft’s code is a direct result of Patreon. If you’d like to continue to see even greater things, be sure to pass some support along!
- NEW: Signal devices can now be named using the Signal Label item and Anvil. (contribution by Vexatos)
- NEW: Disposal Track can be disabled with a Redstone Signal. (contribution by wshadow)
- NEW: Switch Motor now has a button that will cause it to ignore Redstone signals. (contribution by wshadow)
- NEW: Convert the Tunnel Bore into a multipart entity to allow for more fine tuned control of the collision box.
- NEW: New Routing Table keyword: Loco. Returns true if the locomotive type matches "electric", "steam", or "none". Using "none" only returns true if there is NO locomotive. (contribution by Cream-Tea)
- NEW: Coal Coke torch recipe. (contribution by daniel)
- FIX: Package correct RF API.
- FIX: Fixed NPE when loading a world with a Personal Anchor. (contribution by Yopu)
- CONFIG: Added H.S. explosion entity exclusion list. (contribution by Yopu)
- API: Might possible break anyone using depreciated functions of the Signal API.