(this is an advertisement)
|Release Date:||October 6, 2013, 3:08 pm|
|Railcraft API:||184.108.40.206-api||Download API (for modders only)|
|Download Railcraft 220.127.116.11 Here|
|Mirror 1||Mirror 2|
|Download via Adf.ly||Download via Linkbucks|
By downloading this file, you are agreeing to terms in the license posted here.
- INFO: Updated to MC 1.6.4, Forge 18.104.22.1684 (not strictly required, works with 1.6.2).
- NEW: Added Emblems, crafted at the Engraving Bench. Emblems can be put on Locomotives, Metal Posts and Item Frames.
- NOTE: Emblems are collectibles that you can acquire by finding "Unlock" codes which will be released periodically on the blog/youtube/twitter/etc...
- NEW: Added Firestone, the perfect heat source. Find the Ore, refine it, and toss it into any lake of Lava to charge it. Heats Boilers 40x faster!
- NEW: Added Redstone conditional to Routing Logic: "Redstone=true". Triggers on redstone input to routing block.
- NEW: Added Nether Brick based Brick Theme. Cook Nether Brick blocks in a Furnace.
- CHANGE: Couple/Decouple Tracks merged into single Coupler Track, hit with Crowbar to switch modes. Recipe now requires two crowbars. Existing tracks should be converted automatically.
- CONFIG: Added option for debug print statements for Cart Linking to track why links are broken.
- FIX: Periodic Signal Block validation check should load unloaded chunks while its checking to prevent false positives. Increased validation interval.
- FIX: Anchor Cart will no longer happily give away their fuel to attached Chest Carts.
- FIX: Routing Track drops inventory when broken.
- FIX: Potential fix for Train Lockdown track grabbing the middle of trains on chunk load.
- FIX: Some of the Rock Crusher recipes weren't matching item damage correctly.
- FIX: Fixed NPE in Undercutter.
- FIX: Switches should write all state information to NBT now, resulting in fewer instances of split trains on restart.
- FIX: Routing should ignore carts in the middle of the Train now.
- FIX: Suspended Signals should render correctly again.
- FIX: Linking should be more tolerant of "dead" carts, resulting in fewer random disconnects. Portal traversal might even be possible, but its untested.
- FIX: Tweaked Lockdown type tracks to hopefully be less likely to break Trains apart.
- FIX: Tuners and Surveyors now inhibit block activation when used.
- FIX: Fixed issues with some textures on Posts/Concrete.
- FIX: Signal Boxes should no longer render as breaking in the inventory.
- FIX: Controller Boxes now properly accept redstone signals from non-dust sources.
- FIX: Fixed Posts being painted the opposite color of the brush.
- FIX: Some tweaks to Steam Turbines that might fix some oddness with wires.
- FIX: Multi-Block Structures should be more forgiving of invalid states, items will only drop if you break the block containing them.
- FIX: Fixed alternate track recipe crash.
- FIX: Fixed possible Tank Gauge Tooltip crash.
- FIX: Undercutter will now only replace any block if both pattern slots are empty.
- FIX: Villager Detector should inform the client of what mode its in.
- FIX: Wye Tracks switches textures properly again.
- API: Minor change to AbstractPair to allow the Tuning Aura to work in the Nether/Mystcraft.
- API: Added a helper class for placing complete Multi-Block Structures in the world.
(this is an advertisement)