(this is an advertisement)
|Release Date:||April 23, 2015, 8:01 pm|
|Railcraft API:||220.127.116.11-api||Download API (for modders only)|
|Dev Build:||18.104.22.168-dev||Download Dev Build (for modders only)|
|Download Railcraft 22.214.171.124 Here|
|Mirror 1||Mirror 2|
|Download via Adf.ly / CurseForge||Download via CurseForge|
By downloading this file, you are agreeing to terms in the license posted here.
- INFO: Full support for the latest Forge Fluid changes, also fully backwards compatible with older versions. May require some config tweaks for older versions.
- NEW: Removed Forestry API files from the JAR to increase compatibility and reduce conflicts. All Forestry integration remains functional. (experimental)
- NEW: You can now reset the Signal Tuner and Signal Block Surveyor by sneak-clicking.
- NEW: Add Passive Anchor, does not force load chunks on game load, only when visited. Recipe uses Cyan Dye for now, but will eventually use Prismarine.
- NEW: IFluidContainerItems should be completely supported now.
- NEW: Add Debug in-game command that will dump data to the logs.
- NEW: Capacitor Boxes now have a switch to determine if they should trigger on a rising or falling signal. (contribution by wshadow)
- NEW: Improvements to the Switch code that should make them more reliable and predicable. (contribution by ssotangkur)
- CHANGE: Loaders "Has Work" Buildcraft trigger should better reflect the actual loader status. Issue #535
- CHANGE: Signal Block Relay Boxes now require two Signal Circuits in the recipe instead of just one.
- CHANGE: Signal Block Relay Boxes no longer function as a Controller. If you need that functionality, put a Controller Box next to it. May break some setups.
- CHANGE: Improve Signal Block debug print statements to help with debugging some possible issues.
- CHANGE: Coke Block now 10x Coal Coke fuel value and is flammable. (contributions by daniel and Kamran)
- FIX: Various chat messages that didn't before should now properly localize.
- FIX: Personal Anchors should only tick their update (and fuel use) function once per tick...oops.
- FIX: Fix Geode Generator. Issue #576
- FIX: Geodes should only spawn under the ocean floor now, instead of half submerged. Issue #526 (contribution by liach)
- FIX: Melt snow on top of Smokers. Issue #530
- FIX: The Controller Box shouldn't respond to redstone signals that don't update it. Issue #539
- FIX: Tanks should now properly sync with the client again. Issue #545
- FIX: Don't register research if Thaumcraft crowbars aren't defined. Issue #546
- FIX: Invalid Multi-blocks should reject items. Issue #557
- FIX: Fixed NPE when breaking a cart on a Routing Detector. Issue #562
- FIX: Engines should output to IEnergyReceivers in addition to IEnergyHandlers. Issue #564
- FIX: Signal Blocks should no longer ignore hills and valleys within the block.
- FIX: Fix Track Layer not dropping items and expand valid replaceable blocks (contribution by Yopu)
- FIX: Fix stack-over-flow on circular Train.
- FIX: SMP block sounds should work now (contribution by PaperTriangle)
- FIX: Newly spawned Anchor Carts should attempt to force load chunks immediately instead of waiting for an entityEnteredChunk event.
- FIX: Fixed localization issues with Track GUIs.
- FIX: Disabling the Factory Module should no longer prevent you from cooking Abyssal and Quarried Stone.
- FIX: Attempt to make Train objects survive linking and cart deaths (unlinking still needs work).
- FIX: Anchor Cart should no longer request Chunkloader Tickets if the entity is dead.
- FIX: Crowbar should no longer attempt to link dead carts.
- FIX: Train Detector should no longer count dead carts as part of a Train. Issue #536
- FIX: Crowbar Destruction Enchantment can no longer perform alchemy. Issue #519 (contribution by WoodStone)
- FIX: Hide the Tank Valves Animation Tank from TankInfo calls. Issue #381
- FIX: Properly Handle Invalid Regex Syntax in Routing Tables. Issue #518
- FIX: Don't try to define Brick recipes if disabled. Issue #513
- FIX: Reduce logging levels so that more log messages get sent to the log file instead of the console.
(this is an advertisement)