As a follow up for 6.15, I have a number of tweaks and feature enhancements for the Locomotive based on some of the feedback I’ve been getting.
This update is more than a hotfix, but not quite worthy of a full release. Not that I imagine any of you actually care about my versioning scheme.
We have improvements for High Speed Tracks, Elevator Tracks and the Locomotives themselves. As well as a number of translation updates.
Anyway, on to the change log!
Change Log for Version 188.8.131.52:
- NEW: Added ability to adjust a Locomotive’s Speed.
- NEW: Added Limiter Track for controlling Locomotive Speed.
- NEW: Added Whistle Tuner item for adjusting a Locomotive’s Whistle.
- CHANGE: Boosted Locomotive force.
- CHANGE: Locomotive Detector now accepts vanilla Dyes in addition to Wool for specifying the color.
- FIX: Various tweaks to High Speed Tracks and Cart Linking to improve using Locomotives and Trains on HS Track.
- FIX: Various tweaks to Elevator Tracks and Cart Linking to improve the ability for Trains to use Elevators. Its not perfect, but its better.
- FIX: Fixed derpyness of World Anchors when a certain (unusual) combination of config settings is set.
- FIX: Iceman Backpack no longer eats infinite Snowballs when full.
- FIX: Converted sounds to mono-44100Hz Ogg files, hopefully that fixes issues some people are having with sounds.
- FIX: Reinforced Switches and Junctions now have explosion resistance like they should.
- FIX: Fixed issue with East-West High Speed Tracks.
- LANG: Various translation updates.