A bunch of improvements for Signals in this update. New Boxes, new features, and some long promised features have been added.
Also the Undercutter got a rework. Should be a bit more useful now.
- INFO: Updated UE API (Do I even need to list this anymore?).
- NEW: Undercutter can now place most any block that you can put tracks on. Additionally, it can place blocks to the sides as well.
- NEW: Added Signal Block Relay Box, this box acts like a Block Signal but has other additional features.
- NOTE: Relay Box can act as a Signal Block Relay allowing you chain blocks together, even around corners. ie. It can be paired with two other Signals (or Relays).
- NOTE: Relay Box can also interact with adjacent Boxes, for example Controller or Capacitor Boxes, and emits redstone.
- NEW: Added Signal Capacitor Box, when placed next to a Signal Receiver Box, it will emit redstone for a specified duration from the time the Receiver Box starts emitting.
- NEW: Added Dual-Head Distant Signal. This Signal possesses two receivers and can be paired to two controllers.
- NEW: Added custom Repair Recipe for Turbine Rotors, combine the Rotor with any number of Blades in a crafting grid to repair the Rotor by 2500 per blade (max damage is 30k).
- NEW: Steel Tools and Armor can now be recycled in the Blast Furnace to get most (but not all) of the materials back, regardless of damage.
- NEW: Added Signal Circuit. All Block Signals now use this Circuit.
- CHANGE: Painted Metal Posts can now be harvested with Silk Touch without losing their paint.
- CHANGE: Buffed Blaze Rods to 800 heat.
- CHANGE: Steam Locomotive water input slot limited a stackSize of 4.
- CHANGE: Upgrade Signal Block code to use the new pairing API. There may be bugs. Please let me know if existing Signal Blocks fail to convert seamlessly.
- CHANGE: Circuit Items got new textures and recipes and were combined under one item ID. Any existing circuits will disappear from your world.
- CONFIG: Added option to adjust Blast Furnace processing time if you are using Steel in place of IC2 Refined Iron.
- CONFIG: Added config options for the itemID of the item used as Anchor Fuel and whether they can be automated with Pipes, etc...
- FIX: Switches and Wyes should be less likely to switch while a Train is traversing them.
- FIX: Increased Locomotive damage to 50 in order to kill Endermen.
- FIX: Added some additional safety checks to the Iron Tank renderer.
- FIX: Fixed AI pathfinding with Posts and Gated Tracks.
- FIX: Fixed the Rail recycling recipe to match the new Track costs.
- API: Removed all the Signal Block stuff from the API, its not needed in there and needed to be rewritten anyway. No one was actually using that stuff right?
- API: Some minor non-breaking additions to SignalAspect. Update at leisure.
- API: Added a new function to the BlastFurnaceCrafting interface. This should be a non-breaking change, it will just log any errors and refuse to add the new recycling recipes. Update at leisure.