Its that time again! Today we have a new release with a bunch of new content, primarily of an aesthetic nature.
There is also some new world gen: Abyssal Geodes beneath the Oceans, and Stone Quarries in Forests. You can even see a Quarry in the picture above. For those wondering, the new world gen is only needed if you want to use Abyssal or Quarried Bricks in your building projects.
And yes, this works with either 1.5.1 or 1.5.2.
And once again it appears the changelog is a mile long, but hey that’s a good thing right?
- NEW: Added Slab variants of many blocks. Used one new block ID. Special Feature: Can stack different types.
- NEW: Added four new variants of each Brick Theme. Each Theme now uses one Block Id, old Bricks moved from Cube Id to new Ids. Conversion should be mostly seamless.
- NEW: Added Abyssal Stone (Black) and all five brick variants plus slabs and stairs. Abyssal Stone generates in large Geodes beneath the oceans. Cook it in a Furnace to get Abyssal Blocks.
- INFO: Geodes have a greater than average chance of having Diamonds, Emerald or Lapis Ore inside.
- NEW: Added Quarried Stone (White) and all five brick variants plus slabs and stairs. Quarried Stone generates in large surface deposit in Forest Biomes. Cook it in a Furnace to get Quarried Blocks.
- NEW: Added Frost Bound Brick (Blue), all five brick variants plus slabs and stairs. Combine 8 Ice with 1 Lapis to get 8 Frost Bound Blocks.
- NEW: Added Blood Stained Brick (Red), all five brick variants plus slabs and stairs. Combine Smooth Sandstone with Rotten Flesh or Raw Beef to get Blood Stained Blocks.
- NEW: Added Bleached Bone Brick (Yellowed), all five brick variants plus slabs and stairs. Combine Bricks and Bone Meal to get Bleached Bone Blocks.
- NEW: Added Coal Coke Blocks. Yes, they can be used as Fuel.
- NEW: Added HasWork Trigger and Pause Action to Loaders/Unloaders.
- NEW: Added "Partial" Redstone mode to Item Loaders. This mode is similar to Immediate, except it will not send Empty carts.
- CHANGE: Redesigned World Gen section of 'railcraft.cfg'. Added ability to specify new Biomes to spawn some features in. If you are using non-standard settings, please double check your configs.
- CHANGE: All Loaders/Unloaders now use Hoppers in the recipe instead of Dispensers.
- CHANGE: Painted Tank blocks can now be harvested with Silk Touch.
- CHANGE: Switch Motors/Levers now switch all adjacent Switch Tracks instead of just the first it finds.
- CHANGE: Moved Ore blocks to Railcraft Creative Tab.
- CHANGE: Increased Iron Tank blast resistance: 15 -> 20
- CHANGE: Increased Steel Tank blast resistance: 15 -> 25
- FIX: Its no longer possible for Locomotives to keep running after running out of fuel.
- FIX: Train Dispenser no longer crashes with a Stack Overflow.
- FIX: Fixed Stairs pick block.
- FIX: Painted Tank blocks now render correctly on the ground.
- FIX: Crafting Managers now correctly match metadata.
- FIX: Fixed possible crash in the Liquid Renderer due to random Forge changes.
- FIX: Railcraft now extracts its sound files to the resources folder and loads them from there, may fix issues some people have with sounds.
- FIX: Tank Cart inventory code is less bizarre and crashy.
- FIX: Disabling Steel Ingots no longer allows you to craft Steel Nuggets from Iron Ingots.
- FIX: Disabling Steel Ingots no longer allows you to craft Steel Nuggets into Iron Ingots. It will instead attempt to find a different Steel Ingot in the Ore Dictionary.
- FIX: Item Unloaders will no longer crash on carts that don't implement IInventory.
- API: Minor modification to TrackSpec to make it compatible with ID Resolver.