New version up, with new features and many improvements!
The primary new feature is the Emblem system. Emblems are crafted at the Engraving Machine and can then be combined with Locomotives or Metal Posts via crafting to attach the Emblem. The can also be placed in Item Frames and hung on the wall. Emblems are collectable and can be unlocked from the Engraving Machine with “Unlock” codes. New Emblem designs will be released periodically, keep an eye out for them! The best part is that new Emblems can be released without requiring a mod update!
Also of interest may be the new Firestone, the perfect heat source. Look for the ore in the Nether.
- INFO: Updated to MC 1.6.4, Forge 22.214.171.1244 (not strictly required, works with 1.6.2).
- NEW: Added Emblems, crafted at the Engraving Bench. Emblems can be put on Locomotives, Metal Posts and Item Frames.
- NOTE: Emblems are collectibles that you can acquire by finding "Unlock" codes which will be released periodically on the blog/youtube/twitter/etc...
- NEW: Added Firestone, the perfect heat source. Find the Ore, refine it, and toss it into any lake of Lava to charge it. Heats Boilers 40x faster!
- NEW: Added Redstone conditional to Routing Logic: "Redstone=true". Triggers on redstone input to routing block.
- NEW: Added Nether Brick based Brick Theme. Cook Nether Brick blocks in a Furnace.
- CHANGE: Couple/Decouple Tracks merged into single Coupler Track, hit with Crowbar to switch modes. Recipe now requires two crowbars. Existing tracks should be converted automatically.
- CONFIG: Added option for debug print statements for Cart Linking to track why links are broken.
- FIX: Periodic Signal Block validation check should load unloaded chunks while its checking to prevent false positives. Increased validation interval.
- FIX: Anchor Cart will no longer happily give away their fuel to attached Chest Carts.
- FIX: Routing Track drops inventory when broken.
- FIX: Potential fix for Train Lockdown track grabbing the middle of trains on chunk load.
- FIX: Some of the Rock Crusher recipes weren't matching item damage correctly.
- FIX: Fixed NPE in Undercutter.
- FIX: Switches should write all state information to NBT now, resulting in fewer instances of split trains on restart.
- FIX: Routing should ignore carts in the middle of the Train now.
- FIX: Suspended Signals should render correctly again.
- FIX: Linking should be more tolerant of "dead" carts, resulting in fewer random disconnects. Portal traversal might even be possible, but its untested.
- FIX: Tweaked Lockdown type tracks to hopefully be less likely to break Trains apart.
- FIX: Tuners and Surveyors now inhibit block activation when used.
- FIX: Fixed issues with some textures on Posts/Concrete.
- FIX: Signal Boxes should no longer render as breaking in the inventory.
- FIX: Controller Boxes now properly accept redstone signals from non-dust sources.
- FIX: Fixed Posts being painted the opposite color of the brush.
- FIX: Some tweaks to Steam Turbines that might fix some oddness with wires.
- FIX: Multi-Block Structures should be more forgiving of invalid states, items will only drop if you break the block containing them.
- FIX: Fixed alternate track recipe crash.
- FIX: Fixed possible Tank Gauge Tooltip crash.
- FIX: Undercutter will now only replace any block if both pattern slots are empty.
- FIX: Villager Detector should inform the client of what mode its in.
- FIX: Wye Tracks switches textures properly again.
- API: Minor change to AbstractPair to allow the Tuning Aura to work in the Nether/Mystcraft.
- API: Added a helper class for placing complete Multi-Block Structures in the world.