Time for a new version of Railcraft!
This version has some changes that will HAVE to have if you want to upgrade your world to MC 1.7 at some point. If you don’t install this version or any following versions for 1.6.4 before upgrading to MC 1.7, you will lose a number of items during the upgrade. That said, there are no plans for a MC 1.7 version any time in the near future and won’t be until after Forge has been updated.
- NEW: Add Stone Lamps.
- NEW: Added MultiPart support for Bricks/Cubes/Glass.
- NEW: Add Creosote Block varients of Stairs and Slabs.
- NEW: Tagged a bunch more stuff with Thaumcraft Aspects.
- CHANGE: Reworked Boiler math to eliminate heat-up costs. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38558957/Minecraft/Railcraft/boiler_changes.txt
- CHANGE: Unified and standardized all Steam production code in all devices.
- CHANGE: Fuel adjustments: Blaze Rods 800->1000, Coal 3200->1600, Coke 6400->3200, Coke Block 57600->28800 (fixes Short overflow issues with furnaces).
- CHANGE: Reduce Coke Oven cook time: 3000 -> 1800
- CHANGE: Turbine Guage is now a TESR. (Renderer provided by Player)
- CHANGE: You can now specify a side for the Dismount Track to dismount on.
- CHANGE: Reduce chance of Firestone breaking.
- CONFIG: Added option to set the output of the Creosote Torch Recipe.
- CONFIG: Added multiplier for Fuel to Steam Conversion values.
- CONFIG: Move Fluid configs from World Gen to Fluids where are supposed to be.
- FIX: Register all missing Items with FML for 1.7. You MUST install this version or newer before upgrading a world from 1.6->1.7.
- FIX: Add some more error checking and handling to the Routing Logic to prevent possible crashes on malformed syntax.
- FIX: Carts can't collide when dead, fixes some issues with Nether Portals.
- FIX: Various minor performance tweaks to Boilers, Rolling Machines, etc...
- FIX: Fix stack overflows and faulty counting in Train Detector.
- FIX: Firestone heating bonuses are no longer applied to the cooldown process, only heatup. Oops.
- FIX: Firestone Ore, Raw Firestone, etc... are all immune to fire and lava now.
- FIX: Firestone should not randomly vanish anymore.
- FIX: Firestone no longer crashes the Tunnel Bore.
- FIX: Fix lighting on cart contents rendering in dark places.
- FIX: Fixed Tank Cart uncrafting recipe returning wrong items.
- API: IPostConnection was modified somewhat, in a hopefully non-critical manner.